Information about UP Scholarship Online Form 2020 :
Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department issued notification and Guidelines for scholarship from class 9 to 12 in Uttar Pradesh. Those candidates who want to fill the scholarship application can fill the online application in Uttar Pradesh. Also follow our website SarkariResultGov.com for the further Latest Updates.
Important Dates :
Pre Matric (Class 9-10)
Post Matric (Class 11-12)
Last Date For Apply Online
Last Date Complete Form
Last Date Submit Hard Copy to Institution
Important Eligibility Information :
Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled with Class 9
Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled with Class 10
Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
Document Required Fresh Candidates
Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
Fee Receipt Number
Annual Non Refundable Amount
Aadhar Card Number
Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
Application Fees :
No Application Fee
Instructions to Apply for the Admission :
Candidates can apply for these recruitment by following these instructions.
1.Fresh Candidates : Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 9 ,10, 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2020-2021 course, should apply in fresh.
2. Renewal Candidates: Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application..
3. Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online.
4. If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion..
5. Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
6. For More Information Must Read the Full Instructio.
7. Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2020-21.