|Candidates can apply for these recruitment by following these instructions.
- Candidates of IERT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION-2020 have to apply online only. There is no printed application form for IERT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION-2020.
- Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at www.iertonline.in website.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the brochure for duly recognized by U.P. Govt. and approved by A.I.C.T.E. New Delhi. Diploma courses offered by the institute. The Information Brochure is available only on the web site www.iertonline.in for reading as well as download. Also, to ensure that to read every instruction carefully before filling the online application. The candidates are, therefore, advised to ensure their eligibility, category and subcategory (if applying under reserved category/subcategory). The institute, in no way, will be responsible for any wrong/incorrect information furnished by the candidate(s) in their online application form.
- All the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the application fee till last date will be allowed to appear in IERT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION-2020 and their admit cards will be uploaded on the website as per schedule given to the website www.iertonline.in
- The Application fee (in Indian Rupees) for IERT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION-2020 for all applicants (General, EWS of General Category, OBC, SC, ST) is Rs 1350/-(Rs. One thousand three hundred fifty only).
- The application fee can be deposited Online (through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking) or by depositing in cash in any branch of the Bank in India as prescribed in the challan. The service charges as per the guideline of the Reserve
- Bank of India against each such transaction will be paid by the candidate in addition to the application fee.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form in each course for examination.